This warehouse /shop position in an entry or junior level position.
Basic requirements include:
- Must have a “Can Do” and positive attitude.
- Can work in a fast paced environment and still maintain a “Do it right the first time” mentality.
- Follow procedures to prep and de-prep all aspects of our production equipment.
- Follow policies and procedures to ensure safety and quality control.
- Identify defective gear and perform basic repairs and maintenance where needed.
- General cleanup for both interior and exterior of facility.
- Flexible schedule. While we try to work 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday, weekend and after hours support may be needed.
- Be able to lift at least 50 pounds safely.
- Be able to move heavier equipment around the shop with appropriate tools such as dollies, hand trucks and pallet jacks. Forklift experience preferred but not required.
- Can work independently and in a timely and efficient manner after receiving instructions and guidance.
- Can work in teams in a timely and efficient manner to achieve the desired results.
- Can use basic hand and power tools safely.
- Can maintain a clean and safe environment while performing daily duties.
- Have basic computer skills.